1. Data privacy information
2. Responsible person and data protection officer
(1) The person responsible for processing your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is Gelita Health GmbH („Gelita Health“), Uferstraße 7, 69412 Eberbach, Tel: 0 62 71 – 84-1605, Fax: 0 62 71 – 84-1650, e-Mail: email@example.com.
(2) Data protection officer is Dr. Lars Kogel, Datenschutz@gelita.com.
3. Purpose, legal basis and duration of the processing of personal data
(1)During the informational use of the website, the following data is collected by us: log data, such as the IP address currently used by your computer, date and time of the request, information about the browser you are using (description of type, language and version), the operating system of your computer, the pages you viewed, GMT time zone difference, access status/http status code, amount of data transferred in each case and the website from which the request originated. Gelita Health stores this data with its provider in a log file. The data is deleted immediately as soon as the purpose or legal basis for storage ceases to apply. The IP address is anonymized and deleted after 8 weeks. The legal basis for this data processing is our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR to provide you with a functioning website.
(2) During the order processing we collect data in addition to the data mentioned in paragraph 3 (1): first name and surname, address, e-mail address, content of the ordered products, payment data. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR, in order to process the fulfilment of the purchase of goods to be concluded with you. The data will be deleted, as far as they are used for accounting purposes, after 10 years or 6 years (§ 147 German Tax Code, § 257 German Commercial Code). In particular, if you select your desired product(s), place them in the shopping cart and call up the shopping cart to view the selection, we collect data in addition to the data mentioned in item 3 (1): Content of the ordered products. If you log in to your customer account, we collect the following data in addition to the data mentioned in section 3 (1): Customer name, e-mail, password . If you order as a guest, we collect the following data in addition to the data mentioned in section 3 (1): no more data. In the course of processing the order we collect in addition to the data mentioned in number 3 (1): Invoice and delivery information, i.e. first name and surname, invoice address, delivery address, e-mail, payment information]. You have the possibility to choose between different payment methods:
(1) Within the scope of informational use, employees of Gelita Health are granted access to your personal data who are responsible for the technical administration, maintenance and further development of the website. In this context, we also transfer your personal data to external service providers, in particular to our logistics partners and the agencies responsible for the dispatch warehouse and order processing. Within the scope of order processing, their employees also receive access to your data.
(2) Within the scope of using the protected area, employees of Gelita Health are granted access to your personal data, who are responsible for processing the respective transaction. In this context, we also transfer your personal data to external service providers, in particular to our logistics partners and the agencies responsible for the dispatch warehouse and order processing. Within the scope of order processing, their employees also receive access to your data.
(3) The personal data necessary for order processing will only be passed on to external service providers to the extent necessary for order processing. The service providers will only act in accordance with our instructions and have been contractually obliged to comply with the data protection regulations in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR .
(4) Gelita Health will not transfer your personal data to a third country outside the EU.
5. Your rights
(1) You can contact Gelita Health either in writing or by email [firstname.lastname@example.org] to exercise the following rights:
- Information about your data in order to check and verify it.
- Receiving a copy of your personal data.
- Correction, cancellation or limitation of processing, including the right to complete incomplete or incorrect data by means of supplementary communication.
- Right to object to the processing.
- You may receive your provided data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and transfer them to another responsible person, provided that you have given your consent to the processing or the processing is based on a contract.
- To revoke any consent you may have given at any time.
(2) You also have a right of appeal to a supervisory authority in connection with the processing of your personal data. To exercise this right of appeal, you can either contact the supervisory authority responsible for your place of residence or work or the supervisory authority responsible for the Gelita Health headquarters.
–Necessary Cookies: These are mandatory to navigate the website, use basic functions and ensure the security of the website.
–Performance Cookies: These collect information about how you use our website, which pages you visit and, for example, whether errors occur when using the website.
–Advertising Cookies, Targeting Cookies: These serve the purpose of offering the website user needs-based advertising on the website or offers from third parties and to measure the effectiveness of these offers.
–Sharing Cookies: These serve to improve the interactivity of our website with other services (e.g. social networks).
7. No automated decision making and/or profiling
With the exception of the data processing described in clauses 9, 10, 11 and 12, we do not process your personal data for automated decision making and/or profiling.
8. No obligation to provide personal data
For you as a customer, there is basically no legal or contractual obligation to provide us with your personal data; however, it may be that we can only provide certain services to a limited extent or not at all if you do not provide the necessary data. If this should exceptionally be the case within the scope of the products offered by us, you will be informed separately.
9. Usage of Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it is stored.